Do you have an interest in livestreaming and marketing? If this sounds like you, great, as AQI looking for an energetic Assistant to support the Livestream Marketing Manager on jb LIVE.
jbLIVE is a new LIVE shopping experience at jellybeet.com where we preview new and exclusive product launches, play games, give our audience a chance to win prizes and interact with them in REAL-TIME directly on our site! This shopatainment experience is one of a kind and we believe in giving our customers an experience they will remember and enjoy while being a part of the community we have shaped.
This is an entry level position.
This position will allow you to be creative and bring high energy while collaborating, communicating, and delivering a FUN digital marketing message to our audience.
This role is focused on Assisting the Livestream Marketing Manager when it comes to project management and execution of their vision for each live stream. You will be responsible in assisting the planning, execution, and troubleshooting of live and recorded events.
A successful candidate will be able a self-starter who can work fast, manage multiple priorities, and possesses extreme attention to detail. They will be able to manage relations and work efficiently across internal departments to quickly react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. The ideal candidate will have experience with project management, social media and particularly livestreaming.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with the Live Team to brainstorm show ideas/segments/ways to promote the new product launches.
· Prepare appropriate products for the live stream.
· Assist in the creation of the broadcasting schedule.
· Assist in presenting each show in front of the camera.
· While livestreaming, respond to real-time customer inquiries to help reduce any purchasing hurdles.
· Collaborate with the social media team.
· Assist in the recruitment of guests to appear on the live shows.
· Assist in the product education for guests and hosts, meet with them prior to the show to review all content.
· Assist with studio environment of backdrops, themes, props, etc.
· Review product documentation for accuracy, clarity, consistency, completeness, and compliance.
· Commitment to a minimum of 3 livestreams per week which will increase over time as we gain viewership.
· Provide feedback and recommendations on how to further improve the shows effectiveness.
· Assist in rehearsals and dry runs of all events.
· Assist in the set up and running of all equipment and software during pre-recorded and live streaming events.
· Assist with promotional discounts, giveaways and sales tied to jellybeet.com
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· 1+ years of Entertainment Marketing or Project Management experience.
· 1+ years’ associated experience (Social Media/Community Management)
· A team player with the ability to engage on all levels of the organization. Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
· Ability to work in a small team setting with quick turnarounds times.
· Relentless commitment to quality and efficiency.
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
The DNA of our company is based on integrity, social responsibility, and commitment to delivering the best consumer experience possible through the items that we bring to market. It is this foundation that drives our passion to make life more comfortable with innovative and outstanding design in all our products. Our corporate culture is created by the strong bond between our teams located throughout the world. We continuously push ourselves to challenge our processes, to inspire our customers, and to offer only the very best products and services through premium brands.
Founded in the spirit of entrepreneurship, AQI has long been committed to building brands and products that deliver a positive and fulfilling consumer experience. As a lifestyle branded company, we engineer, manufacture, and sell products we are proud to put our name behind.
Our brands engage consumers of all ages across various product categories. It is through strong partnerships, talented team members, and the trust of our shareholders Aliquantum International Inc. will continue to elevate the consumer experience in the lifestyle brand category.
The DNA of our company is based on integrity, social responsibility, and commitment. This is a solid foundation for our passion to make life more comfortable with innovative functionality and outstanding design for all our products. It is this corporate culture that forms a strong bond between our team all over the world. We feel continually challenged to inspire our customers and to offer only the very best products and services with innovative strength, teamwork, and premium brands. Our products are fun for kids of all ages making them inspiring and engaging.